Monday, March 21, 2011

Reject #2

This is another reject from the Paper Crafts Sketches call. I actually have to say that it doesn't bother me that these didn't get picked....it gives me content for my blog! :D

Peachy Keen

I had just gone on a shopping trip to my LSS the owner had just gotten back from CHA and had a huge box of paper that she had received as samples from there. I grabbed all the American Crafts that I could find. I LOVE this Peachy Keen line. You can find it all HERE at 2 Peas. The flower is Hero Arts layered flower (CL496)

I actually made my mom the same exact card for her birthday but I put a sentiment on the top of it. I'll add a sentiment when I decide to send this one out.

Short and simple tonight. Day 7 of Vertigo.

Have a wonderful day/night :)

2 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Well, see, if everyone thought of it that way, the word 'reject' wouldn't sound so harsh! :) Love your card Michelle! The layers and texture on the flower and those blue stripes mixed with the yellow make for a very pretty color combination!