Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Need your help....

Does anyone know GrannyCharolette? She won the Lawn Fawn stamp set that I was giving away and I haven't heard from her. If you know her can you send her here so she can e-mail me? Thanks!

I have so much that I want to share but I have another child down with this stupid virus thing. Brycen has a history of seizures so I am working around the clock to keep him cool so his fever doesn't spike and on top of that Faith's friend came over for 2 nights and her father (single dad) failed to tell me that she had lice last week. Well...you guessed it...they didn't get it all and now Faith has it. When it rains, it pours. I have to laugh at the absurdity of my life right now. So I haven't had time to photograph my new Magnolia stamp that I have been playing with. I love these stamps. I am rapidly becoming addicted to them. I promise I will be back asap. I just need to get things under control.

Thanks for your patience...it means the world. :)

HUGS!
Michelle

2 comments:

Anita Rex said...

I just tried to figure out how to contact Granny Charlotte and can't either! :< Sorry to hear about all that's going on over at your house! No fun! THinking of you!

Ashley Newell said...

GIANT hugs to you! Lice is DREADFUL! And your poor baby, I hope the virus goes away fast!