I used my Silhouette machine and a Hero Arts image (cutout_flower_c00010_23067). I cut it out of very thick cardstock. I carefully removed it from the backing so the pieces would stay intact in the cardstock and then I used Stampin' Up chalk, EK Success Chalk and Pebbles chalk to color it in. I highlighted it with a white pen.
I stamped the background paper with a script stamp and embossed it. Frame was created with the Silhouette. I combined different images to get what I was looking for.
Because this flower is many different pieces I placed pop dots on the back of it while still in the cardstock and then lined the card up over it to attach it. It worked like a charm! :)