Monday, March 1, 2010

Purse #2

No big post today. I'm exhausted. I just wanted to get this one uploaded. My camera is on the fritz again so the pictures aren't the greatest...I apologize. I have more purses coming soon. They are so fun to make.

Hoping to get back on track now that the Olympics are over. I promised myself that I would do stuff for me this year. My back limits my scrap/card making time. It's impossible to be at my desk most days so I am hoping to make the best of the time I do get to spend at it. It's the only goal that I set for myself this year. Sadly, we have lived here for 4.5 years and I only have about 6 pictures up in my entire house. I have so many plans and frames and ideas ready to go. This is the first time in...well forever that I have actually set a goal aside just for ME. I want my house decorated, I want it pretty and warm and inviting and that is my goal this year.

Tonight I am in the planning phase of my bathroom wall. Waiting ever so impatiently for my Silhouette SD vinyl to arrive. It's ridiculous that FedEx is taking this long. I placed the order LAST Friday. Hopefully, this week! ;)

Until tomorrow......

Products:
Silhouette SD: hand bag (handbag_C00023_23067); high_heel_shoe_C00054_23067 (hero arts); background_frame_nesting_artisan_set_C00427_19210; cute_heart__star_labels_C00124_19547

Stamps: S5213 dots and flowers; cl272 all occasion
other: Jump rings, gold leafing pen, gold embossing powder, conchos, rhinestones

No comments: