Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a weekend!

I hope everyone enjoyed the Bloghop this past Memorial Day weekend. I have to still finish hopping through it. I never finished. I spent my weekend nursing my bad back in bed and helping my son finish his school project that was due today.

I had started the new Hero Arts blog challenge for last week. It was a challenge to use recycled materials and I was completely inspired to make my dd's birthday card and decorations out of recycled products. I missed the deadline and I never had time to complete it but I am still working on it and will share what I have done soon.

Today is a quick share. I have to go have an MRI on my back. I have to take medicine to relieve my stress and it makes me super sleepy...I am so claustrophobic and I choked on the last one, no medicine, no dh. It was scary. He's coming with me today though and because of the meds I won't be able to create tonight.

I made this one a while back. I posted it on Flickr and thought I posted it here but I guess not.



Ok, gotta run. Have a wonderful day.

PS: I almost forgot....Come back tomorrow to see if you have won!!!! I will draw the lucky winner tomorrow morning! :) Good luck to all of you!!!! :)

No comments: