Saturday, February 1, 2014

I simply love you--Elle's Studio/ABNH Mash up

Hi everyone! I am so, so excited about today's post!! A Blog Named Hero is teaming up with Elle's Studio this month and I am over the moon happy!  I love EVERYTHING by Elle's Studio. I will have much to share with all the goodness I received from them this month so make sure to check back often. Also, if you haven't read on A Blog Named Hero, I will be doing a tutorial on an altered home decor item on the 23rd of each month.

For today though I have a very simple card. I am just getting my mojo back after having been down with a bad back and the flu for 3 weeks.

I wanted to go CAS on this one. I wanted Elle's Studio products to shine.  I used a speech bubble from Elle's Studio's Monthly Kit. I started by stamping the background with Hero Arts Tiny Inks spots stamp with the new Soft Vanilla shadow ink...I absolutely LOVE this color. It's just gorgeous in person.

I then marked of an area to stamp the Elle's Studio "Love you More" stamp set across the bottom of the card in Hero Arts Mid-tone ink in Bubblegum. I added two small strips of paper, pop dotted the speech bubble, added embellishments and it was done.  Fast and simple.

Please head over to A Blog Named Hero to see what the other girls created...you won't be disappointed. Don't forget to join in the new Challenge which is "Flowers", you could win a Gift Certificate to the FABULOUS Simon Says Stamp!  Then you can order this yummy line from Elle's Studio.  Good luck!




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michelle :-)

    I have CASE'd a card of yours from a while back and will be blogging it on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge today :-)
    Funnily enough i used the same background stamp that you used today too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautifully composed card, Michelle! I love how you used the colors, flower, pattern paper and enamel dots! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment. I truly read and appreciate each and every one of them. It also gives me a chance to find YOUR blog and go leave you some LOVE too. :)

With that said...I am sorry but I can no longer accept Anonymous comments. I am being spammed to death. I hope you understand! *mwah*