Wednesday, July 30, 2014

You're the Bomb

HI!  Today I have a totally Punny card!  I couldn't resist. The second I saw this new Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp I just had to make it. Ever have that happen? This card was a  nightmare for me though. I went waaaaaay out of my comfort zone, then I tore it apart, made a CAS card, hated that and went back to the original. LOL.

Anyhow, it's done and I am happy with all those bright, bold, summer colors!


The papers and images are from the kit. The title is from CASual Friday and the Letter stickers are Kelly Purkey that I colored orange with a Copic


Love that Wink of Stella glitter pen under Glossy Accents


I used Colorbox Frost white ink and Hero Arts White embossing powder.

This card is also entered into this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  It's ANYTHING GOES and they are playing with CASual Friday and Technique Tuesday. :)
Gotta run.

Have a great day

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hi Michelle! sweet card, I so luv the sentiment....FAB! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Barb Ghig said...

Your ice pops look good enough to eat! Such a fun card, Michelle!