Monday, June 30, 2014

Big Sister pop up box

Hello and Happy Monday. Today I am sharing a new style card that is literally popping up everywhere. I have a bunch of these that I saved from the Silhouette Store. I think they are adorable and extra fun to give. I changed mine up a bit because if you know me... I always like to 'add' that extra OOMPH!

I started by cutting out all the pieces in my Silhouette. I used lots of scraps of paper for this one. The dotted and grid papers are from Doodlebug and the Stars  and chevron is from Bella Blvd. I added the flower (K& Co) and the wooden flag to the inside of the box.  The banner is another cut file from Silhouette that I cut to size and used some twine scraps to add it.



The shimmery butterflies came off of an old card that someone had bought my daughter. 



I die cut the Banner and the "Big Sister" from Silhouette to personalize this box. It was just an "Awesome" box.  There is so much you can do with just a simple box. Just use your imagination. :)

That is all for today. I have lots coming soon. I just got the newest Simon Says Stamp Card Kit in the mail and I can't wait to play with it and share it with you. I hope you have a wonderful day.

xoxo
Michelle

No comments: