Saturday, March 1, 2014

Engaged! ABNH & Gossamer Blue

Hello everyone! Today is an exciting day over at A Blog Named Hero! We have teamed up with Gossamer Blue for this month and I have to tell you their kits are chalk full of goodness!!!!

This week's challenge over at A Blog Named Hero is STENCILS! I had a lot of fun pairing the three together:


I used the gorgeous papers in the Gossamer Blue kit for my backgrounds. The gold paper that you see is incredible. I couldn't stop playing with it. I used a Simon Says Stamp stencil and some embossing paste to give it dimension. I die cut the hearts out of vellum and gold with my Silhouette and layered them together. I finished it off with a Hero Arts Stamp and some gold hearts from the Gossamer Blue Kit along with a sticker that was in there too.
Here's a close look at that yummy dimension.


For this card I again used that gold paper but this time I cut the Hero Arts flower out of Silhouette Stencil material and then placed the stencil on my card, used embossing paste and embossing powder with gold flecks in it and heat set it.  I used the Sweet Threads stamp by Hero Arts with Brilliance Gold ink that came in the Gossamer Blue kit and stamped it on the gold paper.


It looks amazing in person.

Don't forget to head over to A Blog Named Hero to see what the other girls have made with this kit and check out Gossamer Blue

Also, make sure you enter our newest challenge STENCILS and you could win a gift certificate to :






Have a GREAT DAY!

No comments: