Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Avery Elle & A Blog Named Hero

HI!!! Our month long Birthday Celebration continues over at A Blog Named Hero. This week we are teaming up with Avery Elle. I love AE!!! The stamps stamp beautifully and they pair SO WELL with Hero Arts stamps. It's a match made in heaven.


I was so excited about this combination that I made not one but TWO cards for it. I took my color inspiration directly from the Avery Elle packaging. My FAVORITE color combo.


The owner of Avery Elle was so generous to send us a stamp set of our choice. I chose the Lots of Love set. I thought it was just so fun and playful. I adore the hearts and I really just wanted to use them with a title. I paired it withe Hero's Large Fabric Background. Very CAS. :)



Next up I used just the sentiments that the little heart grouping (which I LOVE). Another very simple card. I just wanted the stamps to speak for themselves.


Please stop by A Blog Named Hero to see the other girls creations ( I hear there might be a give-a-way or two ;) )  Also, please check out Avery Elle's blog for even more inspiration. Have a wonderful day. 


This Much Products:






3 Hearts products:




4 comments:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Michelle! I LOOOOOOOVE your cards for today! Awesome collaboration of these sets. BRAVO!!

:-)

MS said...

ooooohhhh, LOVE these! Awesome color combo too!

Leslie Germain said...

Great cards, Michelle!

ThePurplePlace said...

One more thing....I love these fabulous colors combos...great cards!!

I've tried for days on end to figure out how to "link" my supplies like you all do and I have yet to get it right...UGH!! I am terrible with directly and find it easier when someone shows me...maybe that's something we can do together SOON!!