Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Haunted Wreath & a WINNER

haunted wreath

haunted wreath 2

Hi Everyone! I am so excited to share this project with you today. I found THIS TUTORIAL online almost a year ago & loved it. I was waiting for the perfect paper line to make it and when Apothecary Emporium by Echo Park came out I knew instantly what I wanted to do with it. While at my lss I really loved the Pink Paislee Phantom line and Fancy Pants' Oct 31 line so I bought all 3 in 6x6 pads and used them to make the wreath. I did use mostly Echo Park as they are double sided (THANK YOU Echo Park!). The other 2 lines I had to glue together and then create the cones. It was labor intense but I survived ;) So if you decide to make this remember that it's less work to use double sided paper.

It went together really fast. Only took a day and a half & that was with a house full of kids and an NCIS marathon on (love me some Leroy Jethro Gibbs). The directions are super clear and easy to follow. I hope you do try. Mine is on my front door as I type. My whole porch is Echo Park...remember THIS Halloween Banner from last year? LOVE IT! Echo Park makes me happy!

Speaking of Echo Park. I have a winner to announce from THIS post: BARB!!! YAY! Congrats!!! email me at skrappergirl@msn.com and I will get your 6x6 pad of Apothecary Emporium out to you!

Have a great day!

Supplies used:




2 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

That is very cool looking, Michelle, and it's great to have the double sided paper, makes it even better! I bet your home is filled with wonderful, handmade decorations!

Barb said...

Love this wreath with all that fabulous paper, Michelle and how fun that I won! Yippee! Thank you! I'll be emailing you soon. :)