Monday, March 28, 2011

Tuesday Trigger...times 3!

There will be 3 cards from me tonight. I did THREE cards for this weeks Moxie Fab challenge. I fell in love with these colors and had ideas just over flowing. Maybe I should be sick more often. I have been on a creating roll! (ha! only kidding...not more sickness!!!!!!)

Before we go any further I need to apologize for my pitiful images. My camera has bit the dust. My beloved side-kick has gone to the great camera shop in the sky. My cell phone camera is broken too. Alas, I am cameraless and with both dh and I being out of work right now I must sadly use my daughters camera. It's a little Kodak that is great for a 9 yr old but not so much for me. Anyhow....I am sorry the pictures look so flat. I can't do anything about it. Even photoshop laughed at me! ;)

Without further ado......

Here's the trigger:
Lime Polka Dot Cupcake Liner from TheBirthdayHouse
And Here is my first card:
3 tulips
Nothing fancy here! I just punched a bunch of circles, I used a Hero Arts digital kit that I downloaded from 2 peas and printed the tulips and then I colored them with Copics. I have 3 others that I covered with Glossy Accents....I am sure I will find a use for them. ;)

Next up we have this one:

single tulip

This one is also a Hero Arts Digital image. This one comes from Silhouette though. I used distress inks to color it in and the back ground too and then I covered it will perfect pearls to give it an incredible shimmer. I just can't get enough of these citrus colors but I wanted this one more muted. I love the shabby feel to this one. Here's a close up of that shimmery goodness:
tulip 3

and lastly and my most favorite one:
I just stamped the new Large Flower Pattern Stamp from Hero Arts in Embossing ink, used white embossing powder on a white notecard and then colored it in with Copics. Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy! :)

Vibrant flowers

If you have any questions as to product I will gladly answer them. I am beat and MUST get sleep before that alarm goes off in the morning!

Have a FANTABULOUS MONDAY! :)

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! What pretty approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a go! :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Aw...Michelle, super delightful colors from the Trigger photo, love each of your cards! Oh no, no more sickies for you, just healthy from here on out!! :)